Ghost, in comics, may refer to:
- Ghost (Dark Horse Comics), a superhero and star of her own series, published in the 1990s and revived in 2012
- Ghosts (comics), an anthology of tales of the supernatural
- Ghost (Marvel Comics), a supervillain and foe of Iron Man
- Ghost (Nedor Comics), a Nedor Comics superhero from the Golden Age of Comics
- Ghost, a foe of Captain Atom in Charlton and later DC Comics
It may also refer to:
- Ghost Girl, a Marvel Comics character
- Ghost Girl (Marvel Comics), another Marvel Comics character
- Ghost Rider
- The Phantom Rider, a Western-themed character originally known as the Ghost Rider.
- The Gay Ghost, or the Grim Ghost, a DC Comics character
- Gentleman Ghost, or the Ghost, a DC Comics villain
- The Grim Ghost, an Atlas/Seaboard Comics character
- Casper, a funny looking "do-good" ghost in Harvey Comics
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Pour accéder à la version originale de cet article ou pour participer à Wikipédia, il sous suffit de suivre ce lien
An article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, distributed under GFDL (authors)
To view the original version of this article or to improve Wikipedia, just follow this link