Corum may refer to:
- Gene Corum (b. 1921), American football coach
- James Corum, American military historian
- Lora L. Corum (1899-1949), American racecar driver
- Ãorum, city in Turkey; capital of Ãorum Province
- Ãorum Province, district in Turkey's Black Sea Region
- Corum (Montpellier), building in Montpellier, France
- Corum, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community in the American state.
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, protagonist in a series of books published between 1971 and 1974
- Corum, supplement to role-playing game Stormbringer, published in 2001 by Darcsyde Productions
- Corum (watchmakers), Swiss watch manufacturing concern based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Canton of NeuchÃ¢tel
- Corum II: Dark Lord, 1999 video game
- Corum Jhaelen Irsei, fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Pour accéder à la version originale de cet article ou pour participer à Wikipédia, il sous suffit de suivre ce lien
An article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, distributed under GFDL (authors)
To view the original version of this article or to improve Wikipedia, just follow this link