|Look up venom or venomous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Venom is a class of animal toxins.
Venom may also refer to:
- Venom (Marvel Comics character), a symbiotic alien-life form and enemy of Spider-Man in the Marvel Comics universe
- Venom (Transformers), a Decepticon
- Venom, a fictional drug used by Bane in the DC Comics universe
- Venom, a Marvel Comics character associated with Killmonger and opposed to Black Panther
- Venom, US title of 1966 Danish film called Gift.
- Venom (1981 film), a thriller film directed by Piers Haggard.
- Venom (2005 film), a horror film directed by Jim Gillespie.
- Venom (2018 film), a comic book film based on the Marvel character.
- Venom, a character played by Ken Jeong in the 2011 comedy film Zookeeper.
- "Venom", a character played by Teal Sherer in The Guild (web series)
- "Venom", the stage name used by Beth Horn on the 2008 TV series American Gladiators
- Venom, a character played by Jhong Hilario in the 2007 Philippine TV series Rounin
- Venom (band), a British metal band
- Venom (Chamillionaire album)
- Venom (Awesome Snakes album), 2006
- Venom (U-God album), 2018
- "Venom" (The Shermans song), a 2009 song by The Shermans
- Venom (Bullet for My Valentine album), a 2015 album by Bullet for My Valentine
- "Venom", 2015 title song from eponymous album
- "Venom" (Eminem song), a 2018 song by Eminem
- Venom (Guilty Gear), a character in the Guilty Gear series of street-fighting games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Venom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Pour accéder à la version originale de cet article ou pour participer à Wikipédia, il sous suffit de suivre ce lien
An article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, distributed under GFDL (authors)
To view the original version of this article or to improve Wikipedia, just follow this link