|Look up magneto, magnÃ©to, magneto-, or magnÃ©to- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magneto is a permanent magnet electrical generator.
Magneto may also refer to:
- Magneto (Marvel Comics), a comic book character in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Magneto (Amalgam Comics), based in part on the character Magneto from Marvel Comics
- Magneto (Atlas Comics), a different comic book character, created by Stan Lee before Atlas became Marvel
- Captain Lance Magneto, title character of the shareware adventure game Cap'n Magneto
- Magneto (band), a Mexican boy band of the 1980s and 1990s
- "Magneto" (song), the debut single of the British group Brigade
- "Magneto", a track on Skeleton Tree, by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- "Magneto", a song on Solid Pleasure, the first Yello album
- Operation Magneto, a 1985 South African military operation
- Magneto, codename for Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- Portuguese name of Magnetum, an ancient town and former bishopric, now Meinedo in Portugal and a Latin Catholic titular see, now Lousada
- Ignition magneto, self-contained ignition system for internal combustion engines
- Magento, an e-commerce software package
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magneto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Pour accéder à la version originale de cet article ou pour participer à Wikipédia, il sous suffit de suivre ce lien
An article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, distributed under GFDL (authors)
To view the original version of this article or to improve Wikipedia, just follow this link
|L'encyclopédie des comics en version française||
© 1998-2006 Howard Drake & Michel Racaud